(3) Follow R×7 Startegy i.e. revise each book seven numbers of time be it your handwritten notes,your current affairs magazine,ncert books or any thing other. Write each time revision date and revisit them in earliest number of days.
(4) Keep smart eye on General Science and History and Bihar special.
(5) If you have joined any Mock Test Papers,just Revise them faster and quicker. Do not think to join any new tests.
(6) Recent Trends indicates that if you are not focused to qualify the prelims exam,you will never qualify despite all your loose preparation.
(7) Do try to raise the bar of preparation, have that confidence to answer any questions from any subjects/topics.
(8) Don't run for the tougher Questions,it is easy to score 110+ if you don't loose your marks on simpler & but natural direct questions.
(9) Do try your best to aviod silly mistakes.
(10) Open your paper of 67 Bpsc (8th May ) and ask yourself how many questions can be easily solved by basic understanding of books/Notes/Tests.
(11) It can be easily understood with 100+ doable scores.
(12) Start increasing your study hour from now till 31st May 2022 and cover all your untouched and remaining part of syllabus.
(13) Don't go with the careless gossips , it is not your Prelims result which will give entry to the mains exam.
(14) We can understand that it is hard to acknowledge the fact that the exam was cancelled but do not loose hope and hit again harder this time and be a winner.
(15) Maintain your good quality of preparation for next upcoming re - exam.
Feel free to ask any doubt/suggestions regarding your preparation to @unstoppablePIAS
Team' Perfection IAS