BPSC preparation starts with the most authentic information that is the syllabus of the BPSC. It is conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission in its gazette form. Students are expected to go through each and every section provided here. The candidates need to prepare with the proper guidance and strategy to crack the BPSC examination because of high competition.
BPSC has three levels of exam in the selection process:
(a) Preliminary Exam - It consists of 150 questions provided with an objective type approach and students are expected to select the correct option out of five options given there.
(b) Mains Exam - It consists of 900 marks comprising two general studies papers and one optional paper subject with one qualifying language paper.
(c) Personal Interview - It consists of 120 marks. The marks of main and interview are counted to make the cut-off list for the final merit.
How Perfection IAS provides guidance to the students for the preparation of the BPSC examination?
The exam is all about the syllabus coverage and multiple revisions of the topic taught in the classroom. The preliminary exam has a very limited approach where the students either get confused in books list and preparation methodology or they successfully score well in the exam with ease. Main examination is all about the answer writing practice and enrichment.
Perfection IAS is the best BPSC coaching in Patna for the preparation of BPSC examination. We provide interactive classes lectures in English and Hindi Medium to understand the concepts in a way to internalise it for the students. We provide Monthly Bihar Current Affairs booklet which will work for BPSC prelims and Main examination. Recently questions are asked in BPSC main examination by adding one more section that is in the perspective of Bihar. We have seen that in general studies II -section III, “science” section, every question demands the Bihar data and relation.
Classroom programme for BPSC in Patna:
1. Subject wise papers - We provide a foundational classroom programme from where the fresher students are taught and trained well, starting from the preliminary exam to the interview stage.
2. Test Series Program - We offer comprehensive Online & Offline Test Series for BPSC on the previous year pattern and keeping in view the changing trends in the recent examinations.
3. Mock Test Session - Students are habituated to write story-type answers in the main examination, but the benefits of our mock test are so intact that many students have improved their writing skills and scored good marks.
4. Personal Interview Session - We organise personal interview sessions for the students which help them to control over the interview environment. We make them to deal with greater complexity of the questionnaire.
5. Answers Writing Session - We conduct daily answer writing sessions in our institute to enhance writing skills of the students.
The classes which we provide in our BPSC classroom programme for the students:
(a) BPSC Optional Classes in Patna
(b) Geography Optional Classes in Patna
(c) History Optional Classes in Patna
(d) Political Science Optional Classes in Patna
(e) Public Administration Classes in Patna
(f) Sociology Optional Classes in Patna
(g) Anthropology Optional Classes in Patna
(h) BPSC (Prelims + Mains) Classes in Patna
(i) BPSC Foundation ( Prelims+ Mains + Optional+ Interview) Classes in Patna
We follow the smart strategy and analysis part of the exam. We help students get border range marks in the preliminary exam. We make students master the subjects with full command in history, science and current affairs subjects as these subjects hold a good number of questions always in preliminary exams without doubt.
Join Perfection IAS the best coaching for BPSC in Patna for the preparation BPSC examination.